Casa Fernando Pessoa’s Learning Programme explores the many questions that are still raised by both the figure and the work of Fernando Pessoa.
Who, after all, was this man?
- How many names did he sign his works with?
- What loose papers remained inside the mysterious trunk where Pessoa kept everything he wrote?
- How can we enter into the brilliant Pessoan universe?
Activities for everyone
Our starting point is always the written word, especially poetry – both that of Pessoa and of other authors. We use it to:
- promote and develop reading
- stimulate crossovers between literature and the other arts
- create programmes for audiences with different ages and interests.
Our activities include both guided and thematic visits; workshops for the school holidays and for families; two reading clubs and other proposals.
Find out about our activities for the next few months (information in Portuguese only).